Grasshopper is leaving the UK
We embarked on a journey to provide small businesses with a professional phone system. As of January 2018, we will no longer be accepting any new signups.
We will help our current customers port their numbers over to another carrier before we officially shut down the service on 30 April 2018.
Doing business in the US? Visit our US site.
Our Cookie Usage
What are cookies?
- Create the most user-friendly version of our website
- Personalize and enhance your experience on our site
- Keep track of promotional codes and sign-ups
How to say “No thanks” to cookies
If you don’t want cookies stored on your computer, you can block or erase them at any time. But your website experience may be lessened. Here’s how to do it depending on your browser:
- Apple Safari To the right of your address bar, click on the gear icon, then select “Preferences.” Click the “Privacy” tab. You’ll see a section called “Block cookies.” Here, you can choose to block cookies “Always” or just “From third parties and advertisers. To delete existing cookies, click on “Details” and select the particular cookies you want to get rid of or choose “Remove All.”
- Google Chrome To the right of you address bar, click on the wrench icon and then “Settings.” Scroll down and select “Show advanced settings” then find the “Privacy” section and click “Content settings.” To block cookies, you can select “Block sites from setting any data” or “Block third-party cookies and site data.” To delete existing cookies, select “All cookies and site data.”
- Mozilla Firefox In the top-right corner of your window, click on the menu and select “Options.” Under the “Privacy” tab, find the “History” section. You can select “Never remember history” or “Use custom settings for history.” To delete cookies, click on “Show cookies” and either manually delete or select “Remove All Cookies.”
- Microsoft Internet Explorer To the right of your address bar, select “Internet Options” and click on the “Privacy” tab. Here, you can move the slider to “Block All Cookies.” To delete cookies, go to the “General” tab. Under “Browsing history” and make sure “Cookies” is selected. Click “Delete.”