0344 Numbers for Your Business
Sound More Professional With a 0330 Number.
- Get National Numbers Instantly
- Sound like a big business at a small business price
- Transfer existing local and national numbers to Grasshopper
- Create a national presence for your business
- Manage your calls right on your mobile
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Sound More Professional With a 0344 Number.
All companies need ways for customers to contact them. When you first start a business, your mobile number may work well, but as you grow, you should consider getting a professional, dedicated line.
0344 numbers are non-geographic numbers (NGNs) and give your business the professional image of having a national presence.
History of the 0344 Number
Introduced in 2007 as a non-geographic number, numbers with the 03 prefix have become an increasingly popular choice for businesses. To this day, 03 numbers are the only non-geographic number variety with call rates that explicitly match the rates of regular local and national (01 and 02) landlines.
Why Bother with a 0344 Number?
It gives you a professional image.
0344 numbers give your small business or startup a professional look and feel, even if you’re working from a home office or shared space.
Promote a national presence.
0344 are non-geographic numbers (NGNs) which means they’re not associated with a certain region in the UK. Your small business immediately becomes national with one.
They give you privacy.
0344 numbers are much better than home or mobile lines because they’re only for business—no more mixing calls from your family with ones from your customers. A separate line just for work gives you the professionalism you need.
Track marketing efforts.
You can use these numbers to track marketing efforts. If you’re running multiple campaigns at once, you can use different numbers to figure out how people are contacting you. You can put one number on the home page of your website and another on your pay-per-click ads. This strategy will help you figure out who is converting from where.
Engage and convert your customers.
Customers like to see 0344 numbers from the businesses they work with, as it proves that the businesses are serious, even if they’re small. Many of our customers have reported increases in conversions after adding a number to their website or email signature.
A dedicated support or sales line.
A 0344 number can serve as your primary phone number, but can also be used as a support or sales line.
How do you get one for your business?
You can get one through any landline service provider. Many providers are online—you can simply sign up and get going. Many services offer additional features such as auto-receptionists, call forwarding and voicemail services.
How much do they cost?
Getting a 0344 number is a lot more reasonably priced than you might think. The cost of 0344 numbers varies depending on your provider, the plan you choose, and the amount of minutes you use per month. At Grasshopper, you can get a 03 number for as low as 9 pounds.
What other features do they come with?
The number alone is great, but other features can make it better. Many providers will have additional features such as:
- Call forwarding – forward calls to a landline or mobile. Up to 100 extensions are available to ensure that calls can be forwarded to each employee.
- Virtual Receptionist Services – all of the benefits of a live receptionist at a fraction of the cost.
- Voicemail & Voicemail Transcription – receive recorded messages and read them via email.
- Call Barring – screen and block unwanted phone calls so you can focus on what’s important for your business.
- Faxing – receive faxes.
- Many more
What phone numbers are available from Grasshopper?
Grasshopper offers local 02 & 01 numbers, freephone numbers (0800 & 0808) as well as national 03 numbers.
- The placement of your 0344 number is important. It should go in a prominent place on your website, but can also be put on business cards, billboards, branded cars, and review sites.
- Some businesses give out their numbers so customers can call and get all the information they need through a recorded message (an estate agent might record a message about a certain flat, for example).
- Many Grasshopper customers opt for regional numbers and NGNs alongside their 0300 numbers, so they can cater to customers on a local and national level at the same time.
Over 250,000 Happy Customers Served
Here's what a few of them have to say about Grasshopper
I am now a huge fan of Grasshopper… truly saved the day (and my sanity).Carolyn Appleton Carolyn M. Appleton, Inc.
Having a phone number on our site increased conversion of site visitors to sign ups and paid users!Allan Branch LessAccounting